We are currently seeking 2nd/3rd Line Technician for a IT Services Provider based in Witham. Focussing on providing high quality IT Support with excellent customer service. This is a hands-on role so would suit someone who has a strong technical background with excellent customer facing skills. You will be responsible for remote and on site assistance with current clients so Valid clean UK driving license will be required.
As a Technician, you will be tasked with the following:
- Proven expertise in Office 365, DNS, VPN, DHCP and Mac OS administration
- Experience on configuring routers, switches and firewalls with a good understanding and experience troubleshooting problems.
- Experience of Cloud Infrastructure’s including MS Azure, Amazon AWS & Google Cloud.
- Good Knowledge of VMware, & VoIP Technologies
- Configuring routers, switches and firewalls with a good understanding and experience troubleshooting problems.
The key things we’re looking for from our Technician:
- Minimum 2-3 years recent experience of 2nd line IT support
- Prioritise and escalate work as appropriate is essential.
- The ability to work under strict SLA’s for availability and service is also essential.
- Ability to take escalations from colleagues and work well within a team, helping colleagues where you can.
- Strong problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
If this role as a 2nd Line Technician is of interest to you, please apply now and/or contact Farah at farah@ tttechrec. com. We can schedule a call from there!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.