Provides advice to companies to solve problems, create value, improve growth, and maximize business efficiency and profitability. Front line support for installation of software, hardware recommendations and model support.
• Install and configure software systems
• Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Produce procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with issues if any
• Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
• Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
• Test and evaluate new technology
• CFMS – Corporate Financial Management Systems, we are a consultancy company with an ever-growing client list and are on the lookout for some talent.
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in the world of technology in general
• Logical thinker – natural problem solver
• A strong understanding of how software and operating systems work
• The ability to work well in a team
• Attention to detail
• Previous support role
• Business Intelligence (BI) experience
• Understanding of OLAP
• Accounting knowledge
• Infor/Jedox/Power BI experience
If this role as a MS Dynamics Administrator is of interest to you, please apply now and/or contact Farah at farah @ tttechrec . com. We can schedule a call from there!
This role is two days in office, three days at home based in Watford, Herts
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.