We are currently seeking a MS Dynamics Administrator for a engineering company based in Essex,. You will be working closely with the IT Support Team to be responsible for the company’s internal IT solution.
As a MS Dynamics Administrator, you will be tasked with the following:
- Supporting and maintaining MS Server/Desktops and MS Exchange
- Answer incoming helpdesk calls and emails and log these as tickets.
- Support the business with the launch and ongoing monitoring and support
- Provide support to the business, operating at all levels of the Company to control, prioritise and ensure the smooth and successful operation of the Dynamics Solution across a multi-sited Company · Monitoring network infrastructure, identifying issues and resulting fixes
- Stress testing, scenario testing prior to full implementation using internal resources
- Monitor agreed KPI’s and provide regular reporting on system health and costs.
- Provide technical support and assistance to end-users
The key things we’re looking for from our MS Dynamics Administrator:
- Strong knowledge of Windows and MS Dynamics Platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a Systems Administrator or similar role
If this role as a MS Dynamics Administrator is of interest to you, please apply now and/or contact Farah at farah @ tttechrec . com. We can schedule a call from there!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.